Sunday, April 26, 2009

Acting like a postage stamp

"Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there."
-- Josh Billings

This is Lin YANG, GSoC student working on the MPEG2 TS / PS muxers. This blog is going to be used to report my progress on the project, and probably a bit more in the future. Hope you enjoy.

I know it's quite a long time to take a whole week to setup a blog, but I'm relatively busy these days with the revision of my graduation thesis. Fortunately it's already in the last stages, hopefully going to be finished by next Wednesday. Meanwhile, I'm trying to read the documentation of GStreamer and GObjects thoroughly, getting prepared to the hands-on coding period. BTW, I really appreciate the good quality of the documentation of GStreamer. (And also the jokes!)

The quote above is from Josh Billings, also giving the name of this blog. I think it represents an important attitudes if you really want to achieve something. Hope you like it :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lin,

    We adapted FFMPEG to generate Multiprogramm Transportstreams for DVB-T

    You can see the result at

    www.myvideo.at/watch/6417574

    It would be great if your multipexer would support DVB-T too. WE are highly interested in using your multiplexer.

    please reply.

    Yours

    Edmund

    ReplyDelete